Antonio is living the dream his father Jose had for him by competing in the Olympic Games...His girlfriend Melody is also a boxer...His teammates gave him the nickname "No Respect" for his refusal to be intimidated by any opponent he faces no matter their resume...His Christian faith is extremely important to him and is both a grounding and driving force in his life. ...Antonio's Road to Rio wasn't easy as he suffered losses at both the Olympic Trials and first international qualifier but he bounced back strong from both losses to clinch his spot on the Olympic Team.
- WORLD OLYMPIC QUALIFYING EVENT SILVER MEDALIST
- U.S. OLYMPIC TRIALS CHAMPION
- 2015 PAN AMERICAN GAMES GOLD MEDALIST
- 2015 USA BOXING NATIONAL CHAMPION
- 2015 USA BOXING ELITE MALE ATHLETE OF THE YEAR
- 2013 YOUTH OPEN CHAMPION