USA Boxing Social Media Moderation Policy
USA Boxing uses social media to interact with our membership, supporters and boxing fans. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments and concerns. Please note this is a moderated online discussion site and subject to USA Boxing policies.
USA Boxing reserves the right to delete unacceptable submissions. The following are examples of unacceptable social networking content and comments. The list is not intended to be all-inclusive. Examples are:
- Profane or obscene language or content;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetrates discrimination based on race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation;
- Solicitations of commerce;
- Infringement on copyrights or trademarks;
- Content that defames the USA Boxing name or the name of it's board of directors, executive team, USOC, official sponsors, staff, officials, tournament staff, etc. and,
- Confidential or non-public information.
Please note that the opinions and comments expressed on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Periscope, Snapchat, etc.) do not reflect the opinions and positions of USA Boxing or its employees. If you have any questions concerning the policy or moderated discussions, please contact Brian Taylor, USA Boxing Communications and Digital Media Manager, at 719-866-2322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.