2023 Grants4Gyms Applications Now Open
by USA Boxing
Thanks to our partnership with the USA Boxing Foundation, the Grants4Gyms application for USA Boxing registered gyms/clubs is back! The application is officially open and will remain open until Sept. 15.
50 gyms will be awarded grants, with the winners announced on Oct. 20. Equipment will be shipped out during the week of Oct. 23-27, then membership renewals will be completed Nov. 1-3.
To be eligible to apply for the grant your club must meet the following requirements:
1. The club must currently be registered with USA Boxing and have been registered for 3 of the last 5 years.
2. There must be a minimum of 5 current USA Boxing athlete members registered/attached to the club. (Fitness members do not count toward this requirement).
3. The club cannot operate in a residential establishment (no home gyms).
4. Franchises/Gym Owners with multiple facilities/clubs registered with USA Boxing, will be recognized as one entity.
5. Clubs who did not receive a grant in 2022 will receive priority consideration.
Note: Completing this application does not guarantee your club will be awarded a grant. If you have additional questions, please reach out to Cam at email@example.com.
**Applications that fail to meet the requirements listed above will not be considered.**