2023 USA Boxing Women's Championships
July 22-29, Toledo, Ohio
Please read all of the below information before registering.
- This event's goals are:
- Opportunities to compete and improve
- Every boxer, coach and official goes home better than they arrived
- Every boxer will box multiple times in matched bouts, brackets and more matched bouts
- USA Citizenship is not required for this tournament
- This event will be for rankings points (experienced brackets), but is not a pathway for the U.S. Olympic Team Trials - Boxing
- Registration will close on July 12 for boxers, while coaches' late fee starts on July 13, with coaches registration closing on July 19
- There will be no walkup registration for boxers or coaches
- USA Boxing
Swimming, cycling and running has been in our DNA since day one. Elite triathlete and World Championship winner, James Lock, founded ZONE3 fueled by his obsession with performance and gaining the competitive advantage. With world-class products, designed and tested by athletes, we have grown to become Europe’s leading open water swimming and triathlon brand and seeks to inspire athletes in the USA in reaching their goals.
With a dedication to athlete lead product development, we’ve designed an incredible range of products design to help maximize athlete’s sporting performance and enjoyment, no matter where they are in their journey. We understand what it takes to be your best and the sacrifices and efforts which are made to take part in the sport we love, and therefore offer the broadest range of open water swimming and triathlon product in the US market to cater all needs.
For fifteen years we have listened, learnt and evolved to support you further. www.zone3.us Passion in Performance.
Glass City Center
Address: 401 Jefferson Ave, Toledo, OH 43604
|Date||Location||Division||Competition||Swim, Bike, Run||Links|
|July 22||Glass City Center||All||National||750m, 20km, 5km||Register now|
|July 30||Voice of America Park||Adult Event||National||350m, 10km, 2.5km||Register now|
Everything you need to know for before and during the event!